Tom Thumb Florist Delivery Policy
- A local delivery fee of $12.95 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
- U.S. orders must be received before 12:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery.
- Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
- We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays, except for arrangements going to a funeral service.
- Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
- Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
- We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly.
- We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
- Same-day delivery for; birthdays, anniversaries, new babies, thank you, sympathy, or simply to make someone smile.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least one (1) day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.